If your IOHI home inspector misses anything, InterNACHI will buy the home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- InterNACHI will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- Home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
For more information, please visit nachi.org/buy.
InterNACHI will pay up to $10,000 (USD; maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member who was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member’s taking of the client’s personal property. Claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado. InterNACHI’s Honor Guarantee is valid in all of the U.S. and Canada.
Appointments fill quickly. Call or text (443) 559-7028 to discuss and schedule your inspection. Once you talk with me you will know I am the right inspector for you!